1919 Citizens Club, University Bldg.
1919-1930 Onondaga County Historical Society, Montgomery St.
1930-1936 Onondaga Hotel, S. Warren & E. Jefferson Sts.
1936-1938 Syracuse Chamber of Commerce, Syracuse Sq.
1938-1942 Syracuse Museum of Fine Arts, James & N. State Sts.
1943-1947 YMCA, Montgomery St.
An increase in membership made it necessary to find a
larger meeting room.
1947-1949 Yates Hotel, Washington and Montgomery streets
Hear 50-year club member Glen Woodford describe the benefits
of meeting at the Yates Hotel. [mp3, 30 secs]
1949-1961 YWCA, Montgomery St. and the Syracuse Oddfellows Hall.
1961-1963 Niagara Mohawk Building, Erie Blvd. W.
Hear Glen Woodford relate how the club was forced to move from
the NiMo building due to mass picketing during a strike. [mp3, 26 secs]
1963-1966 YWCA, Montgomery St.
1966-1967 Erie Canal Museum, Erie Blvd. E. – Due to poor lighting and generally
unsatisfactory meeting conditions, attendance dropped off precipitously.
1968-1986 Merchants Bank, S. Warren & E. Fayette Sts.
Glen Woodford remembers the Merchants Bank as “the best place we ever
had to meet.” [mp3, 16 secs]
1986-Now Reformed Church of Syracuse, 1228 Teall Ave.
Many inactive members, discouraged from attending meetings in the Merchants
Bank by a shortage of parking, began coming back.